ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010




My dear shweet pumpkin :)
Tq for making me smile every sec of my life, My life would be empty without u.
Tq for accompanying me everytime im in troubles. Sitting next to you would be my biggest wish. *winkwink*




If i could smash the floor just to see you, i would :)



She's my partner in crime. i have done a lots of crazy fucking things with her.



:)


I'm emotional and what's it to you? I get teary just watching a movie. Easily angered But what's it to you? I love to laugh and usually smile , AND I AM NO LONGER BEING A GIRL WHO LOVES TO GO TO THE CLUB, (aint no fun tho.) There's no telling when I'll get grumpy.. But what's it to you? Really what is to you. I got over the fact I'm not perfect, So why do you insist That I'm just not trying hard. What's it to you? I'm just an ordinary girl That's just who I am What's it to you anyways? You never cared before, That I'm just an ordinary girl.





- she's imitating the principle of my life. Hehe :)

Yeah !



naa. This is so adorableeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment