ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ade sorg ni die nyanyi utk ak lagi mlm ni ; Die tau ak moody ; die tau ak tak sedap hati, mcm mlm2 selalu , die nyanyi ; die kate,

" Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Something's changing inside you
And don't you know..."

- ape yg ak buat is just dgr die nyanyi sampai habis. Then lupa. Bila ingat balik , die kate lg,

"You got to make it your own way

But you'll be alright now sugar
You'll feel better tomorrow
Come the morning light now baby.."

- Aku hodoh. Mmg tak cantik. Biase jer ;( Please buat ak lega , boleh ? die kate ,

"
Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinking of you
And the times we had...baby..."


Senyum. Lepas. Die byk buat ak tido. N tido. N sedar. Bloopp ! knp ?? die kate lg ,

"
Don't you cry
Tonight.."

Terima kasih. i love you. terima ksih buat ak lega. Lega yg teramat sgt. Tido. Gudnite dunia =)


No comments:

Post a Comment