ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010


TOP secrets - behind closed doors. :)

I keep this song, one republic - secrets, on my phone and falling asleep while hearing to it. this song, for me is fun.. ( even its kinda slow tho.. ), it tells us that as an ordinary human being, we cannot run from any problems that keep on chasing us, n there's a small side on us where we keep our secrets n sumtimes, we need to confess to make our mind release n free. Its so natural to hide sumthing from people what we feel, depending on situation. Macam ak sendiri, diumpat or wateva it is, for me its normal, selalu berlaku in our everyday life as a human being. Thats why i'd rather take it for granted. im not living in this world to please the others :)



I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that would light those years
Sick of all the insincere
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing that we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Sending it straight to gold
I don't really like my flow, no, so

Oh, got no reason, got not shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'm 'a tell you everything



No comments:

Post a Comment