ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


First of all , i would love to thank all visitors who read & gave me sum useful supports here. I m so impressed that most of my visitors - ARE FROM ABROAD. hihi Tq. i have nothing much to say , this blog published as a medium for me to speak what i want.


Tired.

Lets talk about tired. Living in this world , seems so easy for those who can handle their madness. For me myself , often gt conquered by my own emotional feeling , i called it - hormonal changes- rather than to use a term - emo. Hello im not emo. For me its just an unhappy feeling that we as a human hard n too difficult to overcome. I often watched Oprah Winfrey Show n i found that soooo many great & useful 'material' for us to share. I want to be like Oprah when i grow uppp! she was a former reporter if im not mistaken. I dunoooo please dun rely too much on any of my word! Grr. I adore her. Todays episode is about - mosaic - an extremely useful tool to detect whether the couple is in danger or not. Moreover , todays episode also covered about a former wife of Gavenor Sanford - having an affair with an Argentinian woman. Both of the topics is very interesting where each of the guests were talking about their past history that is soooo pathetic. Not everyone has the courage like that which will help other human being in this world - deal with their own big problem. - stressful. Sum of 'em were extremely tired , definitely, n most probably will take the 'easiest' way to solve their problems - commit suicide. For Jenny Sanford- former wife of Gavenor Sanford , never thought that this huge n painful fate will appear to their family life , as shes really respects n loves her husband very much , she puts a trust on him , wherever her husband go n whose her husband will be dealing with , n yadayada. She was suffering from mentally brke down - until she collected all the strong emotion , the other side of her n combined it to a book , - its kind of novel actually - written specially for those who might face the situation just like her - cheated by own husband. Its about trust - gut feeling- how to control our own emotional. I forgot to mention the name of her great book - Its STAYING TRUE. - revealing that her husband removed the word "faithful" from their wedding vows, and that, early on in their marriage, he gave her the promise of half a bike for her birthday, then the other half on Christmas, only to give her a $25 used bicycle months later. Also with the dirty details of her marriage to, as she portrays him, the bizarre and oftentimes cruel Mark Sanford. Phew !! But this woman , a mother of four is so brave n strong. Staying True isn't a book full of recriminations; it's the portrait of a smart, steadfast woman who found herself in a terrible situation. Is shes tired ? I dun think so - shes mybe tired after been attacked by a 'variety' of killing question about her marital status. But this lady also taught us to keep on moving , never look for back again altho we r too tired to overcome any situation - bcuz as a human , we will find the way out , no matter how hard or easy it would be. Determination is the main key. Sumtimes im tired - frens - stabbing me in the back. Tired of being ill - no energy - cant think. Losing my skills. Actually im "sick"- always wanted an entertainment , amusement in life - that will distract myself. Distract my study - the number one reason y i need to worry. Tired with my own 'harsh' word - appreciates the way u treat and what not, and kindly response to me if u ve dissatisfaction thru a medium that not 'kill' the people, some ppl may like it , but not me. i am sorry if my words burnt ur feeling or steer u to this, but if i came with the intention, yes, u can scold me, but believe me i am matured enough to expedite my words before. thanks for ur kindly remind me, am not angry, and again many thanks for that. - is it okay to apologies ? Guess so. Haih Mint as long it deal with a ppl for a short term, it ll heal soon. trust urself.


I’m tired of trying to make things right,i give up – I surrender,no will to fight. I’m tired of being misunderstood,


- Not on a "pity-pot," nor ranting or venting... I'm just tired



Inspiration. Women that portrays - strong , determination , Hopes & Faith , motivation. Ann - winner of America's next top model- who couldnt believe in her own abilities - ppl used to make fun of her - called her giant bcuz shes tooo tall , wearing glasses & too skinny. *those who watch ANTM cycle 15 probably knw Ann , hihi * While Oprah Winfrey - motivates women out there to be as strong as her.

motivations



U can be a strong person, get that tired feeling out of ur system. n be on the way to finding some happiness. Keep ur spirits up, it is important u do this too.



No comments:

Post a Comment