ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

lthe truth about life.

less fortunate?

kite mmg x dilahirkn utk jd malang ke ape rite. kite semua dilahirkn dlm kdaan sama kot.. naked, hungry. blind at 1st. we are all the same. juz now ak lepak ng kwn2.. most of 'em have their own different story. but in d end, we shared a lot of in common, which is, a failure. u noe we juz laughed about it. thinkin life is not easy,esp when we get older.. n older. LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES. me myself for instace, has assumed that tears are part of my life which is too hurt to be accepted. i have lost the man that i love. he's not just a boy. he's the one that responsible in changing mylife. i love him? there's no word can can describe how much im in love with him. i have talked to one of my fren regarding my broke up with my bf n he juz said,"Life is easy! It's simple! WE MAKE it complicated. If your life is hard, it's because you make it hard.." yeah douglas, its true.what do you fear in life? Me, I feared I'd lose the love of my life, I feared he was too good for me. Now I dont have any fears, because the only person who meant something in my life has gone. Now I challenge my fears, fears are so easy to overcome. also challenge with my tears. susah kan? well itulah kehidupan. sumtimes, ehm i would say most of the time, bnde yg kite harapkan salu x mjadi.. bkn xde usaha tp mls nk mhrp. we've been trying so hard, ak juz xnk, in the end, we get nothing.

mag & frens. our conversation ptg td.. honestly to say, i get nothing. u guys didnt understand me, undrstand my feelings, the hardness. the situation. u guys juz pk short term plannin.. it would never work. damian, is it worth it for me to follow ur sugestion?" la.. u cari another guys sudah, i repeat, guysssss. make sure u keep the "s" at the back ha... guys is all around.. its ur choice to make decision what..." is it worth it for me damian? instead of making me feel better, u make it worst.

stop thinkin like a kid frens. i need a gud advice here.

being with him is wat i dreamed everyday. sounds stupid kan? very stupid. coz its hurt myself. but i've learned that, When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. is tat true? btw I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.. herm.

jadi gal yg pnh ko syg. kan? pernah. "used too". wat happen now? i mean this moment. as im struggling to get u bax n u told me that u used to love me b4? used too? well rahman, It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how u feel..


A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go

Feelings change - memories don't. * i do believe tis..


You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.



No comments:

Post a Comment