ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010



I thought that if you come across as a freak, there will be some kind of distance. Maybe the distance became excessive. I realized that people were afraid of me without knowing me.


i hate pathetic loser

I've got a lot of stamina and I enjoy people, so having lots of people around doesn't freak me out.

i hate people with so many excuses

i hate when i wake up every morning, i didnt receive any msges

i love foods but i hate becoming fat

i hate gals that talkin on phone while crossing the road

i hate gals wearing tight clothes, n their fat shoutin', " let me outta here..!"

i dun understand why people thought cat is a monster, beat 'n yell at 'em. c'mon, they wont bite u. pffft

i hate bossy & fussy people.

I love talking to myself.

i hate flirty. claiming 'em self as a single. LIAR.

I HATE WAITING.

i hate late nite call, MY BOYFREN is d only exception.

wateva it is, I HATE FOOTBALL.

Guys with a ball? urgh sexy. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment