ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

just to say......



From the first time u told me u loved me, I knew forever with u is where I want to stay.

I know we have our ups and downs and our lives have been very challenging, but true love is hard to find.. we have been to the edge of earth for each other to succeed. I don't want us to give in now, we are soul mates. Sumtimes u've got to fight for things in life n cope with the stress that comes with getting to where we want to be. When we get there I will show you how a real a real man should be treat. promised u sayang.

don't give up now.



the moments i spent with you are the moments where i thank GOD that Im alive.... it hurts me so much to leave u.... but I know its the best thing for me to do to prove my love to u.... sory n i love u...





From the moment i first see u i knew we would be together,
I love u more and more the more we talk the more we see.
I just look forward to when we see each other at the airport again.

All my love forever.



Not all gals r lucky enough to be with the man of their dreams bcuz some end up in bitterness. We met countless trials, made petty quarrels, arrived at silly decisions yet we stood still against all of them and even strengthened the love we both vowed before God. I cant thank God enough for granting more than what i wished for.

the childlessness of me.. im so sorry :(

Without u in my life, Im an empty page of a book. My love for u grows stronger each day. With u, my life seems so easy. We lighten each other's feelings even with just our smiles, kind words, listening ears and tight embrace.

I won't ever trade the the day, when God introduced you to me, for in that day, i know my life started to be complete.

how i miss to see u talk in front of me :(



p/s: x fhm knp people like status relationship kt fb. x kire la change to single or complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment