ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

another crap u should read dear sayang


When I hear ur voice I still wait for u to say u love me,

Like u use to not so long ago,
When we talk I wish we could talk like we did not so long ago...

sayang!

I want to cry every night,
Because I miss the way we fight.
I pray for u every night,
Because I miss u not being in my sight.
I miss the sound of ur voice, *xpecially when u juz woke up...damn its so funny s we called it "mamai.." hihihi :p
That I am sick and tired of all this noise.
I miss the way u smell,
Oh that smell.
I miss the look upon your face,
That made me..... i just miss u so much.

sayang............................

Its been so long since I’ve seen your face
so long since our love has last bloom
but trust me when I say, I’ll see you soon
memories last forever
like our night under the moon
but dont loose sight because, I’ll see u soon
ur song to me is I Love You & it’s my favorite tune
Baby lets keep this love alive & it’ll never see it’s doom
We’ll pick up from where we left off, because I’ll see you soon.


dear sayang...............

I wanna come and make things better!!!!

i wanna come...just for u
i wanna come see you..cuz i miss u
i wanna come to u
just to stop the tears..i wanna come to u
just to make u happy again
i wanna come for u..just to give u a hug
i wanna come to u..just to stand by ur side
i wanna come to u..bcuz i care
i care for u..n u only............................

ITS ONLY YOU. mark my word!

No comments:

Post a Comment