ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


I miss you today
More than I usually do
I’m not sure why today is so different
I just really miss you
Your laugh
Your thoughts
Everything about you
Your scent
Your touch

I miss you so much
I’m at a crossroad in my life
I need your guidance
Your advice
I need you to tell me
It will be all right
I’m uncertain about tomorrow
In my heart

I feel great sorrow

How I wish
That I may borrow
Just one more day
With you

Thing to do if u in front of me : [ time to dream]
  • Hug You.

I miss you, i miss your smile,
And i still shead a tear every once in a while,
And even though we are different now,
You are still here some how,
My heart won’t let you go,
And i need you to know i miss you.

But finally i realized, i need to let You go.



No comments:

Post a Comment