ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My mum said TAKE CARE..n i said,i love RAHMAN

Now that I've lost everything to you
You say you want to start something new ..***da 20 kot mak...*** ;p
And it's breaking my heart you're leaving *****4 bulan jer pon...*****
Baby girl I'm grieving

And if you wanna leave take good care
Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear..*****bank in duit so tat i can wear nice clothes..***
A lot of nice things turn bad out there
Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile


oh baby, it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child girl
You know I've seen a lot of
What the world can do
And it's breaking my heart in two
Coz I never want to see you sad girl
Don't be a bad girl

But if you wanna leave take good care
Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
Just remember there's
A lot of bad and beware


S.A.Y.A.N.G

If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
if I crossed a million oceans just to be with you, *******naik kapal terbang kot****
Would you ever let me down?

If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
if I said that I would love you every single night,
Would you ever let me down?

Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
it's just that I'm worried,
so worried that you'll let me down

Because
...I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me
down...

If I swam the longest river just to call your name, *****actually x reti brenang pon...***
if I said the way I feel for you would never change,
Would you ever fool around? *****cube la kalau brani,santau kang...****


Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, ******x abes2 ngan fobiaaaaa****
it's just that I'm worried,
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.*****plz don't..******

No comments:

Post a Comment