ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

need you now

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor..Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore..And I wonder if I ever cross your mind..For me it happens all the time..It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now..Said wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now..And I don't know how I can do without...I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind

For me it happens all the time

~lady antebellum

I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts :) :) :)

I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”

♥♥

I live my life to the fullest. I experience joy and fulfillment with every breath. I live each moment as if it were my last. When it comes to life, I take it to the limit! :) guess it is not tat hard huh.? ohh yeah tat is so called mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment