ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my wish-today, wed 05/05/2010

I wish I knew what you were thinking
I wish I could read your mind
I wish that we were together now
I wish I could call you mine

I wish I could make you understand
I wish I could make you see
I wish that I could be with you now
I wish that you were here with me

I wish I could tell you how I feel
I wish I could tell you I love you
I wish you would look me back in the eyes
I wish you would say "I love you, too"

I wish I didnt have to only dream of you
I wish I could be with you all the time
I wish I could stay in your arms forever
I wish I could say all the things on my mind

DEAR PUMPKIN

listen to my HOPE

I hope that you well get by
I hope that you well love me
I hope that you well care for me
I hope that you and I are happy
I hope that the day well came when we meet
I hope that you like what you see
I hope that you well love me
I hope that you and I well always be happy
I hope that I well not make you cry
I hope that we will last for life
I hope that love is what we will see in one other
I hope that you well never live me
I hope
I hope
I hope this well came true
I hope
I hope

I can only hope




No comments:

Post a Comment