ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

i ♥ ♥ ♥ my boyfreind (^.^)



I love u bcuz u make me happy

I love u bcuz u make me feel safe and secure

I love ur smile.. we have a same teeth huh? n its cute btw :)

I love the way u say my name

I love the look in ur eyes when u tell me u love me

N how u laugh at me when I do sumthing stupid, when others would put
me down.

I love the fact that when Im around u I can be myself n not worry about what u may think of me, bcuz I know u love me for who I am.

No matter what my faults may be. (^______^)

reality hits that you are not a dream U R MINE.

I love the way you wrap ur arms around me and hold me really tight, like there is no tomorrow..like i always told u..syg rindu lengan u


I love your laugh

I love hearing your voice

I love that u get along with my friends, no matter how much u dislike them, or who they are... wee!

N hearing u tell me ur stories, u could tell them to me a thousand times, n I'll never get tired of 'em, bcuz they r a part of u.

But the main reason I love u is bcuz.....

U r U! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



sgt suke vid ni sbb sgt shweettttt
♥ best kalau jd miranda. try tgk orait? such a cute music clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment