ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

im a broken hearted girl



Do You Think About Me?

Do you think about me?
Cuz I think about you
And everything that we’ve gone through
Do you miss me?
Cuz I miss you
And now I don’t know what to do
Do you write songs about me?
Cuz I write songs about you
And I slave as I write them too
Do you dream about me?
Cuz I dream about you
And right now I don’t have a clue
As to what to do
Between me and you
I just want to know
If you think about me
Cuz I think about you
Do you miss me?
Cuz I miss you

dear.........

Do you miss me now??

my smile, my touch, the smell of my hair,
The way I always showed you I cared?
Do you miss watching me sleep,
watching me breathe, watching me dream,
The way I always told you my needs?
Do you miss playing games, laughing and talking,
the secrets we shared the plans that we made,
The way I always got my way?
Do you miss my tender heart,
the things I did for you, all the nights we shared,
The way I always played with your hair?
Do you miss the young girl I use to be,
with a sparkle in her eyes, the way I believed in fairy-tales,
The way I thought true love would never die?

im here stuck in tis fuckin bored place..** yeah KAMPUNG** for u.. n we use to laughed wen we talked bout it.. but now i realy dun have a clue wat to do..will u come to meet me here? to fulfil d emptiness. WILL YOU? WILL YOU?? WILL YOU?? ~like i used to do every weekend * xpnh boring pun*

01/o1/2010
11:46 a.m

M: i nk trun kl every wekend jmpe u ok? ok ok?? ley dating. ngee ;)

R: ok! kite jumpe, i bwk u pg jln2.. tp xpe ke u nk turun kl every wekend? xpela, i jumpa u kat melaka gak. ok?

M:ok. cool. tis week i dtg kl, next two week turn u lak. ok x? adil la sket en. hehe ;p

R: ok set...

No comments:

Post a Comment