ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

do i look like i care?


  • i dun care wat people might think of me wif short pants. singlet. i juz dun care. i have my own life n u have urs. being sexy comes naturally. i didnt force myself being tat way. now show me some respect. discriminating people is one of ur biggest mental illness. y should u care about me. im 21, legal 21 for sure. let me do wat i want.
My dad told me when I went into high school, 'It's not what you do when you walk in the door that matters. It's what you do when you walk out.' That's when you've made a lasting impression.----- yes. but, for me people's "silly" impression doesnt matter. as long as i can take care of myself, then its ok dady :)

"never listen to wat people say, unless its for ur own gud. be confident. everyone has their own ability. go wif ur life. be what u wish to be. life is hectic. ignore wat people say." ~ Mak.


This is me damn it! I look da way I look, think da way I think, feel da way I feel, love da way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I dont fit your idea of who I should be and dont try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision!! paham tak??


I am juz myself, n who I am is a lot :)

tell me, do i need to change da way i am juz to please u?


I give so much pleasure to so many people. y can I not get some pleasure for myself? I find it boring. soooooooo boring. hesh!..There are times in my life when I juz want to be by myself..



I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.



~FIN~

No comments:

Post a Comment