ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

::wishes on valentines day::

""Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,

who calls you back when you hang up on him,

who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,

or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...

wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,

who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,

who holds your hand in front of his friends,

who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on.

One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...""


finally found "him" :)dear i love u more than u love me. As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love wif u..n when we fight,ive learned tat the couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.it is so true right??? Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs.heeee :))))) my best wishes on this valentines day is too simple, i juz wanted u to comfort me. sit next to me.. stand in front of me.i dun need any gift.ive found it useless b4.really hopes the best for our relationship.n of coz,a mature relationship. for me,Love is being stupid together.*yes sumtimes u r idiot* but the important thing is the most beautiful view is the one I share with you..u taught me lots about life n im truly glad. And you showed me what life needs to be.i love u juz the way u r.I long to call you mine RAHMAN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment