ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ignorance vs me & my boyfriend :)

I've got a boyfriend now
He's my dearest pal
He'll always catch me when I fall
He's always there when I call


I've got a boyfriend now

He always talks so loud!!!
Even in a crowded house
He always shows what he got

I share my dreams and all my stories

I don't think I need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't you worry
I will keep you in my memories

When my boyfriend smiles :)
The world seems all mine
And all the days seems truly fine
Make me reach up for the sky

p/s:
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but fallin' in love wif u I had no control over. ..The best thing about me is you. thx for ur sweet, sweet love u'll never truly know Just how happy that you make me & how much I love you so..You are a beautiful part of my life... n again...!
I Love You!


ignorance---> the backstabber..(sum1 tat i used to called "bestfren" 3 years ago) & piggy toyol.gila.psycho.sex maniac.liar.idiot.dumb.jerk.son of the gun.shitty.rubbish.*sorry im not going to compare u wif animals bcuz u're juz ^&*%$ than animals.^&*% than evil.$%^&* than the ugliest pig in the world.stinky n the most suitable word to describes u is ~euwwww~ :)

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle, a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore

Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me to another life

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
'Cause you know we're not the same
No, we're not the same, oh, we're not the same

We're the friends who stuck together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good, it's good..*sigh*


Well, you treat me just like another stranger
Well, it's nice to meet you, sir
I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out

Ignorance is your new best friend

This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it

The same tricks that, that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well, now I can fend for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment