ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

another late nite rubbishes

hate to type anything today.but need sumthing to release n ive found out that this is the way to "clear everything" *all the messes of course** sorry hubby for the bad feeling i gave to u today. im lost.im not ok. my life there's been heartache and pain.I don't know if I can face it again.its 1.49am n im alone now.Just look at me.Tell me you care.I said Im sorry!Don't you believe me?Hold me close and don’t let go;Im so scared to be alone.Ive been by myself for too long,And always had to be strong.Now I only want to rest;

These wars I fight no one knows.

I am weary and soon will sleep,

So hold me close and don't let go,
For I never want to be alone.


With love and patience, nothing is impossible mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment