ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011



Me like the way that you hold my body
Me like the way that you touch my body
Me like the way that you kiss my yeah yeah yeah yeah me like it
Me like the way that he put it on me
Me like the way that he push up on me
Me like the way that he goin' down

down down down down Down down down down down

I aint never gonna let no girl take him from me
Never gonna let no girl steal him from me
Never gonna let no girl get that close now

I tell'em hey hey your'e too close now

I like the way that you talk dirty
Don't wash your mouth out
I like it dirty
You like to please yeah I like that
yeah yeah yeah yeah me like it
I like the way that you keep me coming
Yeah yeah you so good you had me running

p/s :

  • thanks sbb teman pergi buat road tax, its our first time doing it n everything was totally awful
  • thanks sbb sanggup jln jauh2 sbb i, thanks sbb sanggup dtg tgh2 mlm semata2 nk supper same2 n it was so shweeeettttt. Ngeh3.
  • thanks sbb jd MAK, BAPAK, ABANG & KAKAK n sentiasa buat aku rasa mcm budak tadika nk mintak penyepak kat muka hari2.
  • thanks sbb sanggup dgr aku marah hari2 :'( sorry.
  • thanks sbb jd bestfriend yg sentiasa ada whenever im in need :')
  • thanks sbb sanggup berkorban duit minyak salu :')
  • thanks sbb latih aku jd sumone yg faham bkn semua benda kita nak kita akan dapat.
  • thanks for the voice saying goodnight every night.
  • thanks for patiently waiting setiap kali aku lambat bersiap.
  • thanks sbb tahan kene tarik rambut EVERYDAY.
  • thanks sbb .................... semua sayang.
Love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment