ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011




Remind me again why I care what you think?...oh that's right.. I DON'T. its my life, i do as i want, say what i please n DONT GIVE A FUCK ON WHAT YOU THINK. Pull the plank out of ur eye b4 you try n take the twig out of mine. dont you have better things to do?.. err for instance like try to be a good cook.? Or plant a tree? Keep it simple. Frankly i appreciate ur concern but i really dont have time to be 'victimized' by ur silly mouth. Dont be idiot, people not that bad as you think n u r not good as u might think u r. Arent you tired of kissing my ASS? Arent you tired labeling others as evil just bcuz they wear singlet? dont show ur low IQ. My life is not an open window for you to peep in!

- READ THIS CAREFULLY - GREAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS. SMALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment