ANNIVERSARY REMINDER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Shot through the heart and you're to blame
Darlin' you give love a bad name......."


Being way too protective.

What if ak try to decrease ak ny "self protective"? (cets. Ayat reka sendiri..) too protective, i've learned that it "provides" more disadvantages rather than advantages. Then ape nak buat? what should i do? Look, ak jenis yg akan take things for granted bila dah malas. Which is : things yg dah byk kali ulang but it happened again. :) what is the best way to fight with my own internal crisis rite now. Having it such a tortured. bukan jenis yg akan luahkan everything yg terpendam dalam ati : THAT'S ME. Boyfie, mark my word. There's a way to solve it, bagi ak, Jogging and drive my baby, ALONE. Yes. ALONE. Listen to music in my car, Helps me a lot. Jokes? im not a type of person who love to be surrounded by a stupid JOKER. Its annoyed me most of the time.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO CLUB CAN HANDLE ME BY FLO-RIDA FT. DAVID GUETTA.

And yerp, ak assumed lagu ni as my therapy. But being a party girl@clubbers like i used to be is an old story. Not interested in wasting my $. :)

Back to our issues. What issues? oh yes, Internal crisis. Being way to protective. nGeh3 :)

actually jadi ape yg ak tgh alami skrg bkn senang. Yelah bkn senang nak jd sumone yg sentiasa bfikiran negative. Sampai ke tahap ak mmg betul2 nk attend & sign in to be a member of Malibu rehab. PHEW. Sakit kan? simple lose my temper. Talk harshly. Loud. Blabla. Tell me what should i do?

Protective to whom? : Well, takkanla nk protect member biasa kan? mestila yg tersayang. Ok ok. pernah jd stalker tak? Then marah tak? STALKER! (things we need to avoid) Jgn train diri jd stalker because what? Trust me, according to my research, (own research) being a stalker is totally not good ur health, it caused a brain damages! Mentally illness! i'd rather be sumone who have the spirit to neglect all those disturbing trashes than to be a stalker. Sbb hasilnya sangat menyakitkan. Tak boleh dinafikan ak mmg stalker tegar. Pupupu~ Sedangkan org yg di stalked to belum tentu amek tau sal kite. Kahkahkah! Haa itu kelakar ek. Tak ke malu kan mbak.?

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO DAVID GUETTA FT. CHRIS WILLIS & FERGIE - GETTING OVER YOU. <3

5 MINUTES AFTER - CREEP- RADIOHEAD.


"I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice

when I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special ... "


No comments:

Post a Comment